Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The journey to a smaller size...

I know everyone says size is just a number and I agree, however....

Growing up, size meant everything. When I would see my friends in the junior stores buying size 2's, 4's 6's, I just could not fathom being so little and the admiration would just take over me. It was a B**** for me to find cute clothes in a size 18-20 when I was in high school. 

When I started losing weight I always dreamed of getting down to a size 16. This size was in most stores and not just in the plus size section. When I hit  it, I just wanted to be lower and lower. It was like an amazing high that I never wanted to be over!!


I have posted below some pics of me now. I am a size 12 now and slowly making my way to a size 10!!  I am finally getting lower in sizes and I LOVE IT!! To me, getting down to lower sizes is just another goal I never thought I would it. You can truly do anything you put your mind to!!!


XO
Cori
  •  This is when I finally hit a size 12

  • This pic was taken yesterday when my size 12 shorts are too big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment